First Day In College
Hi friends I am excited to tell you all about my first blog.
On the very first day I was very confused, nervous and also excited to come in the college. I had many questions in my minds what to wear? where our class was? n who will be my friend? my first day in college was on 15 june 2017 .I reached college at 8.05a.m. First of all I was new to college and was searching for the class. After 5 minutes I met one sir and he showed me the class and than finally I found my class.As class was not opened I asked one girl about what is the time?She told me the time.After few minutes class was opened and I came and sat near window side seat . The same girl came and asked me any one is there with you?I said no and than she sat beside me as there was no friend of her and also mine in the class .On the first day itself we were talking with each other as if knew we each other earlier specially me as I am a very talkative girl so the girl who was seating behind me asked me about are u were friends earlier? We were like no today only we become friends. From very first day to now we are best friend.
Then our lecture was started at sharp 8.45 a.m.Each and every teacher told about themself and than told us to introduce ourself to the whole class. In first lecture I was literally nervous and frightened to give my introduction. Then our recess was started as I had not brought tiffin new friends offered me what they had brought.After recess our faculty teachers one by one came and told us about the all the activities,rules and regulation of the college.At 2.00p.m our college was left.
The very first day of college was good and I got idea about what is four years integrated course is about. It was a day full of experiences. I got into a new educational building was exposed to a different style of learning and made new friends.my first day signified me the beginning of my career goals. As soon as I entered the college the atmosphere of higher secondary was over and serious period of my life began
Finally I think that it is natural that on the first day everybody feel nervous,but things always have a happy ending.my first day of college was good I enjoyed a lot and this day will be remembered by me throughout life.....
Then our lecture was started at sharp 8.45 a.m.Each and every teacher told about themself and than told us to introduce ourself to the whole class. In first lecture I was literally nervous and frightened to give my introduction. Then our recess was started as I had not brought tiffin new friends offered me what they had brought.After recess our faculty teachers one by one came and told us about the all the activities,rules and regulation of the college.At 2.00p.m our college was left.
The very first day of college was good and I got idea about what is four years integrated course is about. It was a day full of experiences. I got into a new educational building was exposed to a different style of learning and made new friends.my first day signified me the beginning of my career goals. As soon as I entered the college the atmosphere of higher secondary was over and serious period of my life began
Finally I think that it is natural that on the first day everybody feel nervous,but things always have a happy ending.my first day of college was good I enjoyed a lot and this day will be remembered by me throughout life.....
wow!! superb . nice post pari!!!! keep blogging dear.
ReplyDeletethank you...
DeleteWow ..!! nice blog
ReplyDeletethank you..
Deletegood experience about your collage life well done!! keep it up you are realy a creative blogger .... keep bloging....
ReplyDeleteNic blog
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteGood experience
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteNice experience uh hve given .. Well done .. Keep blogging
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteAmazing write up
ReplyDeletethank u dear
DeleteNice one👌👌
ReplyDeletethank ub
DeleteGood experience.... Keep blogging pranali
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteGood experience.... Keep blogging pranali
ReplyDeleteNice 1 Pranali...
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteGd experience pranu... 👌
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteNice blog
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteNice blog dear
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteNicely written...
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteNyc blog pranu
ReplyDeletethank u
Deletenicely expressed ur views
ReplyDeletethank u
Deletenicely expressed ur views
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteGood experience..
ReplyDeleteGood experience..
ReplyDeleteGood experience..
ReplyDeletegood experience
ReplyDeletethank u
Deletegood experience
ReplyDeletegood experience
ReplyDeletegood experience
ReplyDeleteAwesome 👍👍
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteNic blog
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteNice
ReplyDeletethank u
DeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteNyc blog dear
ReplyDeleteNice1
ReplyDeleteNic blog prana
ReplyDeleteNic blog
ReplyDeleteNice Experience of your College keep it up
ReplyDeleteGood experience👍
ReplyDeleteNice 👌 keep it up
ReplyDeletenιce👌👌👌
ReplyDeleteNicely expressed
ReplyDeleteNicely expressed
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete